Wayamba University Policies
As a state University, Wayamba University has developed a rigorous and robust policy framework under the authority of the University Strategic Management Committee. Policies are approved by the Council on the recommendation of the Senate.
University Policy Framework consists of following types of document:
- Policy - a high-level authoritative statements that set out governing principles and objectives to guide University operations and decision-making. Policies are applicable to the University as a whole and comply with all relevant legislation and rules.
- Procedures - mandatory statements of the standard and required practice.
- Provisions - binding statements of principles applicable only within a particular faculty, academic unit or administrative unit.
- Guidelines - advisory and explanatory statements which offer detail, context or recommendations for good practice.
A-Z Policy Directory
- Academic Accountability and Workload Policy 2018
- Academic Honesty Policy 2018
- Career Guidance Policy 2018
- Collaborations and Partnerships Policy 2018
- Consultancy and Extension Services Policy 2018
- Course/ Study Programme Approval Policy 2018
- Disability Policy 2018
- Fee-Levying Postgraduate Taught Course Policy 2018
- Honorary Titles & Awards Policy 2018
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Services and Resources Policy 2018
- Learning and Teaching Policy 2018
- Library Policy and Rule 2018
- Media Policy 2018
- Open and Distance Learning Policy 2018
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement Policy 2018
- Ragging, Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Prevention Policy 2018
- Research and Innovation Policy 2018
- Staff Development Policy 2018
- Student Assessment Policy 2018
- Student Placement Policy 2018
- University Environmental Policy 2018
- University Gender Equity and Equality Policy 2018
- Web Policy 2018