Following are the standard text books recommended for Preclinical subjects, and that students may wish to own.
- Clinical anatomy; Applied anatomy for students and junior doctors - 13th edition, by Harold Ellis and Vishy Mahadevan
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy - Volume I
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy - Volume II
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy - Volume III
- Last’s Anatomy – 12th edition – by Chummy Sinnatamby
- Grant’s atlas of anatomy – 13th edition, by Anne M.R. Agur and Arthur F. Dalley
- Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, by Barrett KE, Barman SM, Boitano S, Heddwen BL - 25th edition, 2012, McGraw-Hill. New York.
- Lippincott illustrated reviews : biochemistry - 7th edition, by Denis R. Ferrier
- Pocket Medical Dictionary ( Churchill Livingstone) by, Oakes, Lois; Roper, Nancy
- Langman’s medical embryology - 13th edition, by T.W Sadler
- Wheater's Functional Histology - 6th Edition, by: Barbara Young,Geraldine O'Dowd, Phillip Woodford