The ICT Center - Kuliyapitiya is also ready to offer media facilities for WUSL related events.
We currently offer,
- Video with mixing capability
- Live video stream on the Internet
How to obtain these services
Please make a request through the Dean/Head/Director/SAR/AR of your Department/Unit mentioning the type of media service(s) required and the date(s)/schedule of the event.
- The equipment will be issued to a responsible staff member (Academic staff member/ Technical officer) from the requesting department.
- Upon availability and requirements, ICTC – Kuliyapitiya staff members will also assist in the media activities.
- Student societies can also request the services with the recommendation of the Senior Treasurer/Head of the Department/ Dean of the Faculty, accompanied by a responsible staff member as stated above.
- A number of selected photos approved by the organizers/Head of the department/Unit of the special event/program and other activity must also be submitted for publication on the WUSL website with a description (less than 100 words or as appropriate) of the event.
Uploading material to the Wayamba University website
- Do you have an upcoming or past event/program related to Wayamba University?
- Would you like to give publicity to your event/program in the Wayamba University website?
- How about creating your profile page?
Here is the how!
1. Events & Activities
If you would like to publish information on the Wayamba University website regarding upcoming/past events/activities such as staff/student activities, related to the Wayamba University, please send the articles and related details in MS Word format to the email address at the end of this article.
If you also have photos of the event please resize them to 800*600 pixels and send or share in google drive with the email given at the end.
Upcoming/Past events pictures can also be published in the main slider banner of the website as well. If you have the expertise please create a picture with the following dimensions
2. News Updates
Please send a short description with a title less than 50 words as the introduction to be publish the articles. The main content can be published as a separate webpage or as downloadable files.
3. External Courses / Programs
Please send the articles such as newspaper advertisement and related details in MS Word format to the email address at the end of this article.
4. Staff Member Profile
Please use the sample profile given here and send to the following email address. If required photography services for taking profile pictures for a Department/Unit/Division can also be given.
5. Official email account at @wyb.ac.lk
Official email accounts can also be created for anyone employed at Wayamba University. Please send us a request to the below email with Three of your preferred email addresses.
- Report Breakdown (Internet, Wi-Fi, Intercom) or any other IT Related Issues (Printer problems, Installing Software, PC maintenance etc.)
- Please contact the ICT Center – Kuliyapitiya premises with the given contact information.